CPDC and CNC Webinar:
Countering CCP Hegemony:
Mongolia’s Fight to be Free
A Captive Nations Panel Event
with Hon. Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj,
Former Prime Minister and President of Mongolia
In the mist of the Chinese Communist Party’s (CCP) maneuvers to dominate the world, nations have already fallen under China’s malign influence. Most notably through its Belt-and-Road Initiative (BRI), China has taken over control of land and natural resources belonging to unfortunate countries caught up in its program of debt-trap diplomacy. Yet, awareness regarding CCP’s malign influence is growing in Asia and elsewhere.
In the case of Mongolia, a BRI nation, the Mongolian people have protested their leadership’s CCP-linked corruption, including unfair coal sales to China, the CCP’s inordinate influence over Mongolia’s sovereignty. Despite silence from the West, the Mongolian people continue to firmly counter the CCP to ensure their freedom is secure. The bravery of the people of Mongolia demonstrates the importance of pro-active safe keeping of a nation’s freedoms and sovereignty.
Communist China’s genocidal policies towards Southern Mongolians, Tibetans, Uyghurs, and others, has robbed millions of their culture and identity. Through its so-called “Bi-Lingual Education System” the CCP endeavors to eradicate the Mongolian identity from Southern Mongolia and asserts Han-Supremacism.
Join with the Captive Nations Coalition (CNC) of the Committee on the Present Danger: China (CPDC) as we welcome Hon. Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj, Prime Minister (1998, 2004-2006) and President (2009-2017) of Mongolia to our next program in our weekly webinar series, live from Washington D.C.
- Frank Gaffney, Vice Chairman, Committee on the Present Danger: China; Executive Chairman, Center for Security Policy; Host, Securing America with Frank Gaffney
- Hon. Tsakhiagiin Elbegdorj, Prime Minister (1998, 2004-2006) and President (2009-2017) of Mongolia (Mongolian People’s Republic)
- Dr. Bradley Thayer, PhD, Director for China Policy, Center for Security Policy, author, “Understanding the China Threat”
- Se Hoon Kim, Director of the Captive Nations Coalition of the Committee on the Present Danger: China
- Enghebatu Togochog, Director of Southern Mongolian Human Rights and Information Center (SMHRIC)