Southern Mongolian Human Rights Information Center
Main goals of the SMHRIC:
- To gather and distribute information concerning Southern (Inner) Mongolian human rights situation and general human rights issues;
- To promote and protect ethnic Mongolians’ all kind of rights such as basic human rights, indigenous rights, minority rights, civil rights, and political rights in Southern Mongolia;
- To encourage human rights and democracy grassroots movements in Southern Mongolia.
- To promote human rights and democracy education in Southern Mongolia.
- To improve the international community’s understanding of deteriorating human rights situations , worsening ethnic, cultural and environmental problems in Southern Mongolia.
- Ultimately, to establish a democratic political system in Southern Mongolia